Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wiped

Wiped out that is. Partied a little hard this wekend. Getting to old for this shit, haahaa. Takes me a day to recover. We weren't gonna do any coke shots this weekend, we don't want it to become a regular thing again, but Old Man called for a ride and a freebie. Hey, who can turn down a freebie? But we were good and didn't actually buy any, which is a big deal for us. Usually just a few shots leads to wanting more and more. Then I have been eating hydros the rest of the time. I am so wiped out today, lol. I can't party like I used to and just keep on going, gotta take a day to recover so that's what I am doing. I gotta go take a call now, this guy is a black guy who thinks I'm a big tittie, big booty ho. LOL

edit: I did an oxy several hours before I shot the coke and some hydros when I was done and it helped the comedown sooo much. That's why I wish I could find a regular hookup for opiates, mostly hydros but H would be good too. I HATE the coke comedown, it's getting to be too much.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Like the blog so far, I shall link to you if ya want. I love tats, how many you got? I have 4 but when my baby is born I'm getting her name and a unicorn or if it turns out to be a boy, a hawk flying. Where are your kids now? One thing, you say how much you don't care what anybody thinks and if that's true, then why do you moderate comments? I say, let it be a free-for-all, some of the hate and bashing can end up being hilarious. Just my 2 cents. Oh and with my case that I'm fighting I might be getting 30-60 days house arrest. How is it? I mean obviously its no picnic but I refuse to take probation and if I get found guilty those are the only 3 choices, probation OR house arrest OR jail Time! Can't take jail time cause I'm 7mo pregnant, and I love smoking weed too much to take probation (plus they want to pull me out of my methadone program and put me in THEIR rehab, fuck that noise) so house arrest. Hopefully I won't get found guilty but... what happens happens. Tell me about it if ya can, my email is

SOFLASHELLEY@GMAIL.COM

Michelle said...

and btw- your links don't work

Carrion Doll said...

fixed, thanks and I answered you in a big long pill induced post, lol.