Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back

I told you I was a talkative lil shit today. Anyhow, you know how in rehab and NA and all those shit places they tell you that life will be so much better when your sober. They lie. It's different and you are able to handle alot of things in a more appropriate manner than you are after you have been shooting coke for 3 days. But it damn sure aint better. Recently I have found the right balance. To be able to party some weekend and put the shit down when it's time to be a good girl.

But how long is that going to last. i would like it to last til wnenever I feel like I just don't want to do shit anymore, until the day I die. But I do know that when I get off house arrest that may change. Right now the fact that I have to check in every week and can be drug tested at anytime is a big factor. I have to put shit down by a certain day to be clean. So the challenge is keeping that up afterwards. I know I can, but WILL I?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The house arrest I might get doesn't involve drug tests, just not being able to leave (ankle monitor). At least I can burn my buds still, right? That'll make it easier to be inside...

NA likes to say they are "the only way that works." Well, by their own numbers, it works for 4% of members. So what are the other 96% of us gonna do? Doesn't work for us! Buncha losers...

Carrion Doll said...

yeah, you will be fine girl. ride it out :)
NA is shit