Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nothing


another pic fer ya dawg lovers, this is chuy the chihuahua



This week has ben pretty well boring. Got to eat some hydros monday night but that's cutting it a little too close for probation. I haven't been tested in a year and half but you never know. And as soon as I let my guard down that is when they will hit me with it. Hopefully I will get to do a big fat coke shot tomorrow but I ain't holding my breath, it never happens when I count on it.

I love it when I think we aren't getting anything for awhile and my bf walks in with a fat bag and just throws it down in front of me. So anyhoo, my week has been uneventful, which isn't half bad. After the life I have had, quiet and boring can sometimes be a welcome reprieve from the madness.

Our good friend C has just moved out of Seattle to a little area right outside of the city. He sucks! We are going up to visit when I get off house arrest and I was hoping to be able to stay right in the city. Oh well, we won't be too far away. We are going to check the place out as we are thinking about moving there. We can both make alot more money and I have always wanted to live in a large city that is not New York.

My big highlight for the week is my jewelry order which should be here today. So my ears and septum will be stretched by Monday. I am now thinking of going ahead and stretching to 1 inch.

So thats it, nothing exciting to report.

and anonymous who asked about my dog...she is a chihuahua and dachshound mix. Not quite big enough to be a whippet. I love whippets though. We had a very cute pair that came into the clinic I worked at. Their owner was neurotic though which made the dogs freaky too.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my dog Kirby:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/lshoultz/SawneePark009.jpg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrion Doll said...

I love choco labs. they are soo sweet.

Carrion Doll said...

I removed the other two since they were all the same ;)

Melody Lee said...

your puppies (& kitties too) are adorable! I miss having pets sooo much, I had to leave the love of my life Zeke (a tabby-point siamese) in Cali. I miss having cuddles with my baby!

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Hey there! Thanks for your comment. I always wonder how many people actually read my stupid blog, lol. Wow, I find it inreresting that you used to do shit as much as I did before I left my hometown. I'm glad you are able to keep it down these days - it really gives my situation some hope! Definitely gonna start reading your blog too:)

Lucinda said...

Just wanted to say hey! Thanks for all the comments, you are really too sweet. I like your blog. Can I link ya?
= )

I have a golden retriever, a bit bigger than your dog, he's about... 90 lbs. Haha, but I call him my puppy.

sKILLz said...

I do animal rescue myself and I love the lil guys. I have always had big dogs my whole life tho.
I'm sorry but what are Hydros? I have never heard that term used before, surely not here in Brooklyn.
Stay Up!

Carrion Doll said...

lucinda- yes you may link and i am gonna link right back

skillz-hydrocodone

sKILLz said...

Yea after I posted I was thinking about it and then I thought of that being it.
Thanks for answering
Stay Up!