Friday, July 25, 2008

Damned if you do...

I like to keep up with alot of blogs. I have always loved reading anything and everything. I especially love reading ppl's experiences and being able to take something away from what they have been through.

In reading some of the blogs that I do, I have noticed something. There is a certain anonymous commenter who just likes to be nasty. I think it is pretty much just one person in particular, some of the time. Anyhoo, it's one thing to not agree with someones life style and you are perfectly free to give your opinion. But no matter what anyone is doing, you just have a nasty attitude.

If the person is falling flat on their face with a needle in their arm then you say- your a fucking piece of shit, kill yourself now. If they are trying to do the right thing and get clean you say- give up, you will never amount to shit, kill yourself now. Or something to that effect.

Now my point with brining this up is, if you ever had a valid point you kill it. The reason there are junkies, pimps, dealers, prostitutes and all alround down trodden addicts that stay that way, it is because of people like you. They may choose to pick the drugs up, but when they choose to put them down there is always someone there to tell them they are shit. And some ppl just can't cope with that. Some ppl need support and someone to praise them. Alot of these ppl have never had any of that.

These ppl were once children, who were never taught how to deal with life, how to cope without drugs or other destructive means. And no one stepped in to help. They were teenagers, who were going down the wrong path in life. And ppl like you spit on them and tell them they will never be anything. They are adults, who need help, who want help and just don't know what to do. And ppl like you stand up and preach but never actually come down off that soap box to lend a hand. Or even just give a few words of support.

Now I am not referring to myself. I don't need your fucking help. I am a strong person who helps herself, even through all my mistakes. I pick up and keep going. But I have seen so many others who could have used it and who would have benefitted from it. I know ppl given the proper treatment and support who would have worked for something better in life. But you were too good. Ppl like you came along and told them they were shit and could never do anything in life and should just die...so they did.

Before you climb back up on that soapbox next time, remember it is people like you who have a helping hand in keeping that junkie cycle running. The blind, the sheep, the ones like you who will follow our government like lemmings. Follow them right off the cliff. And drown in your own self righteousness, greed, vanity, snobbery and anonymity.




Of course if you are just a miserable, ignorant fuck who gets off on downing others to make yourself feel important and worth something then none of this will seep into that shit addled brain of yours.

Just a little something that I had to let fly. Have a wonderful, mind altering night as I leave you with some quotes by Hunter S. Thompson.

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."

My personal favorite as it applys to my life so perfectly-
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. "

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. "

This one is for MR/MRS holier than thou anonymous person/s
"No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. "

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. "

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the asshat didn't find you guys so interesting, he or she wouldn't continue to read religiously.

I say fuck em.

Libby

Michelle said...

"The reason there are junkies, pimps, dealers, prostitutes and all alround down trodden addicts that stay that way, it is because of people like you. They may choose to pick the drugs up, but when they choose to put them down there is always someone there to tell them they are shit."

No no no, don't you remember? We make our own choices! Later on you say that you're not talking about yourself, because you don't care what people say... anyone who stops doing the right thing because someone on the internet yelled at them- well, they are so patheticly weak that they deserve it. Fuck 'em. You say you don't care about the hateful comments, and yet every time I hit your blog up, there's another long-ass rant about some mean comment that someone left you (or me, or one of the other junkies on blogspot). Do you care? Cause if you do... maybe you should put your comment moderator back up.

Once again, I am no meanie and I am *certainly* not anonymous. I just can't help put write what I believe... still a daily reader of your blog though.

shelley

Carrion Doll said...

you misunderstand me and it is my blog to be able to tell pll what I think of them and I love telling ignorant dumbasses what i think of them.

Anonymous said...

"The reason there are junkies, pimps, dealers, prostitutes and all alround down trodden addicts that stay that way, it is because of people like you. They may choose to pick the drugs up, but when they choose to put them down there is always someone there to tell them they are shit."

That is absolutely ridiculous. If someone wants to quit drugs they have to do it regardless of anything else. If someone relies on constant praise and help to do anyting in life they will never get far.

Carrion Doll said...

anonymous... while what you say is true and I do believe ppl should not rely on others because they will let you down everytime. The point I am trying to make is that we have lost our sense of community and working together for a greater good because od ppl like the ones I mentioned.

Ever heard the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"
no one does that anymore, we are so quick to kick someone when they are down in stead of lending a hand or trying to change things. and the ones who sit on their asses are the first ones to bitch about how shitty everything is.