Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quikie

I just answered a comment in which someone misunderstood what I meant. I don't always explain myself as well as I would like to . I am not as articulate as I am in my head. Oh well. But for anyone else who may get the wrong idea.

When I talk about things with my mom. It fucked me up in the head for awhile but I have recently come to terms with alot of the shit ana I am much happier for it. But as far as my choices in life. They are MY choices. I get high because I want to, because it feels fan-fucking-tastic. Not because my mom fucked me up, lol. I love when I put the needle and register that blood. Like when I wath intervention and i see ppl shooting. When I see that bllod my stomach gets all tight and I get antsy. I think they may be one of the more beautiful sights in the known universe. And I have a thing for hydrocodones to. Love the way they make me feel, love the energy, just the whole goddamn high is great.

I didn't put a needle in my arm til I was 28 years old. I was scared to even try coke til I was 22. All I did in my teens was alot of acid and weed. If I was gonna use over my childhood, I should have started with the heavy shit at 14. So that's it, just wanted to make that clear.

And Shelley, much love girl. You speak your mind and I have to fucking respect that. You don't bash, your not rude, you just tell the truth. And that's something you rarely find in people. And those are the comments I love even if someone doesn't agree with me. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Contention makes the world go round. I censor myself for no one- thanks for taking it well! And also thanks for owning up. Dope freaks in the house- IT'S OUR FAULT WE GET HIGH!!! Damn straight! If you are on gmail, let's chat! What's your gmail s/n if you have one?