Thursday, July 24, 2008

Behavin...mostly

lol, so we talked to our coke connect and he is taking a break this weekend too. he just got out of the clink 3 or 4 weeks ago and has gotten fucked up every weekend. So I have my man getting my pills lined up. I have got to find a good dope connect. I just snort the h for now. I have only shot it once and that was tar. I don't like tar and I don't like oxys. Although I will do them on occasion and I used to shoot oxys all the time. But it's that "dirty" kind of high. I like to snort some nice brown or china white. Best fucking high EVER. Too scared to try n boot it yet. Yeah I know I am weird. lol. I will boot screaming coke shots that could evry well put past the point of no return but no h. One reason is I know I will like it too much. Snorting it I can still keep some control. But that shit is good.

So pills only for me. And I am satisified, even happy for that. Which is unusual for me. We may end up getting free coke, that does happen often. But we will put it up for later. Imagine that a junkie who doesn't have to get the shit in her arm as soon as it crosses her palm. The shit we did last weekend we held onto for over a week.

I am not your average person... and I am not your average junkie. So don't even assume you know all about me bitches.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can hold onto dope for weeks, but the second I have a bag of coke in my hands I am jonesing for it hardcore. So I do some right away, and once I start I'm not stopping until it's all gone. The worst thing is when all you got left is one huge shot and a tiny bit that wouldn't do ANYTHING. Then of course you add the tiny bit to your already huge shot, and... well, you know what happens next. Crazyness!

What part of FL baby?

Melody Lee said...

I was relentless when it came to smoking crack or crystal. It's kinda ironic because I never really cared for either but let me get that pipe in my hand and forget about it! I could ration out H if I needed to because avoiding sickness is a huge incentive. When I was on methadone I could just put it away and pull it out whenever no problem. Now fuck it,I do it all and pound the cottons, shameless!