Thursday, July 24, 2008

Comment answers

"That's funny since you're already talking about getting strung out again when you get off probation. No job, shooting coke, being on probation-- yeah, sounds like a great existence. "-

When I was shooting up almost everyday I was working in the clinic. And contary to dumbass belief theere are functional addicts out there, alot of them. Go sit in an NA meeting and listen to some of the stories.
Like I said in another post. I am not your average person, never have been like others. I can do what I want and have fun. I am a very strong minded person. And unlike alot of ppl I have the ability to learn from my mistakes and improve myself. If I do something and fuck up, I look at the situation and see what I gotta do to still have my fun without screing up again, and I always find a way. People can use and be responsible. Maybe not someone like you, that's why you come on here to read about the party girls. Caue you know you can't trust yourself to go and have real fun. Sorry your life sucks for you so you gotta read about mine.

I like whay Melody said in her comment about everyone having their vice. Drugs aren't the only one. ;)


"What part of FL baby?"- Central

And to Melody and Michelle- OMG I used to be soooo bad about that shit. The second we got it, it had to go in my arm. Me and my bf would debate who was gonna go first since I have to boot him too. But after being strung out on that shit and knowing how all that comes with that fells, I guess I just have a better handle on it. Cocaine is a whole different horse than dope when it comes to shooting. Once you start with that shit it's just more, more, more. I know you all know that. We have done really well with just being able to do a little then be done for the night or the weekend. It helps if I got some kind of opi to come down with. So thats why I need a dope connect but no one round here really deals with that shit that we know. But the pills will just have to do for now.
My email addy is undercoverkittie@hellokitty.com if you guys ever wanna write me :)


in other news...fucking felony registration is straight up bullshit. When I registered the first time the guy skipped the DNA swap because ohhh IDK... I am not a child molester or violent offender. My charge is such B.S. Any how, they decided to do it today, that shit aoint right. Also they wanted to know about my parents, my kids and my bf. What the fuck for? I commited crime, the rest of those ppl are none of their goddamn buisness. That whole scene was just fucked. And you tell me Florida isn't a goddamn police state.

No comments: