Thursday, July 24, 2008

Registration

Tomorrow I have to go and update stuff at the sheriffs office for my registration. I hate doing stuff like this. I always feel like I am going to get arrested. They do that here in Florida, just make some shit up and violate your probation. Not that I haven't done anything wrong, but I haven't done anything they know or can prove. I really need to get out from under this shit. it has been 4 years. When I do get off, I am going to feel like I am doing something wrong everytime I walk out of the house for the first few months. Ahhh well thats what I get for doing something as stupid as I did in Florida, the police state.

Work has been a little slow for the last few days. It always slows down some during the summer. All the pervs are spending their money on vacaion with their familys or their kids are home and they can't get a minute alone in the house to call. Oh well, I am stil making out pretty damn good.

No comments: