Friday, July 25, 2008

More piccys



This is one of my 5 dogs (all rescues) I love animals in case you can't tell. I still continue to work with two animal rescues that the veterinarian that I used to work for volunteers with.


This is a pic I took for a dreadhead community I am in on Livejournal. When I have no more probation worries I will post my lovely face.


One of my rescue cats just had kittens. She is bling but they came out perfect.






More Mary Jane

okay I won't bore you ith anymore...for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a chocolate lab that is my heart.

I commend you for rescuing animals.

Kirby is a rescue also. I don't know if I could handle as many animals as you have though!

Libby

Anonymous said...

Hey, pretty girl. I love the animals photos. The blind cat... I always adopte the ones that no one will adopt.
Take care of your self.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

hey your pup looks like he may have some whippet in him, does he? Adorable!!!