Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Super hero sex

I am just a talkative thing today. So I just wanted to tell you about my superhero call. A guy came into the chatroom for the phonesex website I work for. Now I have to be real elusive and careful with what I post about work on here. I post way more on my Livejournal account because I keep that friends only and I know who is reading it. But on here I can't do that.

So anyhoo, I was in chat and a guy comes in who has a superhero fantasy. I have never had that one before, lol. Shit I wish I could get more into it but I can't chance someone coming across this blog and recognizing it and ratting me out to my boss. I love the company I work for and want to stay with them.

Now when it comes to the more general fetishes, I will be more than happy to share details. Brcause alot of calls are a dime a dozen, even the sick ones. Like I have this one guy. From England who can talk about scat play for 3 or 4 fucking hours. Sometimes I have to actually hold the phone away and gag. There is something with English guys and shit cause I have a few more regulars who are from England who are into scat.

3 comments:

Melody Lee said...

I wonder sometimes if I can thank the youtube two girls one cup phenomenon for the onslaught of calls from fecalpheliacs (I love that word, even if it's incorrect). It seems like ever since that became big news the 'brown showers' have been all the rage. Lucky girls us PSO's.

Carrion Doll said...

yeah I have wondered the same damn thing many times

asfjh said...

you must be well creative to cope with your job! it must be hard trying to understand and play along with stuff that is just utterly fucked up. like brown showers:S my friend showed me the video of two girls one cup and took photos of my facial expressions while i watched it.. i want to understand all sorts of weird sexual fixations, but i'm glad nobody puts me to the test.