Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm still here

Haven't been able to post lately. Things have been awful, sickness, my girl getting robbed when I took her to hook up, my husband telling everyone, including my kids what a junkie whore I am. If I didn't have kids I would just fucking be done and out of here. But I can't leave them behind with a narcissistic father who will only lay into them more with me not about. And I just would not leave my kids for any reason like that.

I will tell you all more about everything later. Right now I have to work my ass off to pay our bills so my husband can sit and play his computer games all day and find new ways to make me feel like I want to die. When I can I will catch up with everyone's blogs, I have just either been horribly ill or working 18 hours a day so I have no time right now. Hope you all are well. Love and hugs~Sick Doll

3 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

O lovey, I wished you lived round the corner . . . I wouldn't be a great deal of help at the minute as I'm not exactly in a good place either, but at least the kids could play together whilst we put the world right ;-)
Where does he get off on telling folk that. You are his wife, he should love and respect you. Junky or not, whore or not. you bring his kids up and put their food on the table. I'd kick the fucker out but that's just me . . . I've given up on men (at least till my kids are all through school, by which time I'll be 61 and have a re-think ;-)
They always just complicated everything in my world, and it felt like having four kids instead of three.
Dope-sickness is the fucking worst, I'm lucky that Methadone is free here, so I aint rattled in years.
I hope you're OK Carrion, and that you find a way through and out of all this shit.
Much love and light sent your way x x x

Carrion Doll said...

I really wish you were close, or rather I was close to where your at. I hate the US, it is going in the toilet. Yeah sometimes I want to kick him out, but I have no family or friends who could help me. And to be honest, he is not always bad, sometimes he is great. I have always said he is like the little girl with the curl in the middle of her forehead. When he is good he is VERY good and when he is bad he is HORRID. I can see why he is mad, but there is no reason to make me feel worse. I know I fucked up and I paid dearly for it and will again. Got a little bit of suboxone from a friend but i have to find more and soon. But I will still have to detox off that shit too. Christ! this dope game sucks. As mush as I love opiates I wish I never met them.

Carrion Doll said...

ANNNND much love right back at you bugerlugs. I have a feeling we would get on great if we were to ever meet face to face. :D