Wednesday, September 12, 2012

National suicide prevention week

In remembrance of Chris and Brian, who didn't call, who could not see past their pain to all those who cared about them and still miss them everyday...

Update to come soon. I have just been working ALOT!! I am back on the suboxone and things are MUCH better. I do have to tell you guys about my week of bullshit while relapsing. TOTAL reminder of why I wanted to get away from that shit in the first place.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150517199390685.368788.11261740684&type=3


1 comment:

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Carrion, Rushing here as usual, so glad things are going the right way for you . . . I've reminded myself why I wanted to get away from this shit, but seem to be stuck back in this situation again. Why ever I played with fire when the going was good, I will never know. The nauture of the beast I guess.
My Bro killed himself many years ago . . . We're always left wondering if we could've helped in some way. And so often the people just need someone to listen to them or talk with them to change things . . . It's just so final.
Look forward to reading your update post and so glad things are back on track, Take care Carrion, with love x x x