Saturday, August 4, 2012

Diary of a Fetish Conversationalist: part 1

Well tonight I have had a few calls thus far. But the most interesting one was a new caller, at least for me. We shall call him cambaby. Cambaby asked if I could watch him on cam while making him mommy's baby. He was already dressed in his diaper and had his props in place. Cambaby likes to have some added punishment and humiliation. So I had him gag himself and take a stick to his ass. I had him redden it good. then he got to tell mommy who owns him. And who owns cambaby? Me, of course! After cambaby spanks himself, he has to take his cock out of his diaper and show mommy what a good time he is having. Then for added humliation, cambaby get to squat and shit his diaper for mommy. Then when he is done he has to show it to me to prove he has indeed, done the deed.

Now, shit calls used to totally gross me out. Whenever I got a scat call, I would have to mute the phone or hold it away and gag. Those used to seriously make me ill. I came very close to puking on a 3 hour scat call where the guy wanted to talk about smearing it all over ourselves, including in our mouths, whilst fucking. Yeah, sick stuff there. And idk what it is, but alot of English guys like scat. Normally you would think it was the German's. But nope, most of my scat guys are British.

Back to cambaby...after he shit his diaper for mommy, then I had him sit on his bum and squish it around, real good. We did some more spanking, still in his shitty diaper. Then we talked about why he was in a diaper (because he was a whiny man who acts like a baby and so will be a baby) and how he was going to stay in a diaper and not be allowed to use the potty. Then we talked about how when mommy's hypothetical boyfriend comes over, he was going to have to squat and shit his diaper in front of said boyfriend. Then he was going to have to sit in a crib and watch mommy fuck her fake boyfriend. After his cock was nice and hard from so much humiliation, I had him lay on his stomach and hump the ground til he came in his shitty diaper. Because bad boys aren't allowed to play with themselves. Or touch their cocks at all unless mommy says so. And mommy never says so.

**So this is the first installment from my phone fetish series. I will be linking all my wonderful little stories on my new page.Now you be good little whores and there will be more to cum...

No comments: