Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quickie before bed

I should seriously be sleeping. But instead I'm doing this and reading blogs. I love reading blogs and have been keeping up with some of the blogs on my list for several years. I have also been slamming my subs like a bad girl. Why? Needle fetish. More on that later because I really do need to go to bed.

Just got done with work. Not even one call tonight it was so slow. I don't think any of the girls got anything. We were all hanging in the chat, bored as hell. My boss gave me a couple weeks to get reacquainted before I have to start blogging and doing ads for my girl. I have been lazy and using my free time to...read more blogs and feed the needle addiction. After the first few times it doesn't even get you any kind of buzz, not really anyways.

Wrote my doctor an email, more on that later. And by doctor, I mean my sub doc. Sorry this is probably about boring. But at least I'm trying right? Oh and I have a new addiction-5 hour energy. I love those things. I have been drinking 2-4/day for a few months now. My husband gets pissy about it because he is a narcissistic ass who can't stand for me to have anything sometimes. Always has to bitch about something. Another thing I will elaborate on later. I have always hidden that, made excuses for him but no more. Don't get me wrong, he can be wonderful. But I have always said he is like the little girl with the curl in the middle of her forehead...when s/he is good s/he is very very good and when s/he is bad he is HORRID!

I decided to let you guys get a good look at me. Well actually, it's from a few years ago, when I was still doing cam as a dominatrix. My dreads are down to my waist now and I think I am a bit skinnier. I am down to 125lbs for the first time in many years. Usually people bloat up when they get off the drugs. Not me, anxiety caused me not to eat, sleep or even sit down for a whole month. I dropped 30lbs then and have managed to keep it off. I am very active during the day.

See you whores soon...

No comments: