Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In case anybody stops by thought I would give an update. Been  totally clean since December. If you call being on subs clean, some don't. But I have weaned down to less than 2mgs and now I am getting cravings. Luckily I can't find any dope around here. I don't have any cravings for pills thank gawd. And I honestly don't think I will. Except the occasional mild one but nothing that will take up more than a few minutes thought. Back to the phone sex biz with my old boss. Happy to be making money again and Madison has always taken very good care of me. And she knows about my pill habit. Talked to me about it at length and was very caring and understanding. I have never met this woman face to face and she cares about me more than most people I know. Also got in touch with my Fam in Tenn. Very happy about that. My Aunt has always been more like a mom than my real one. Speaking of her, talked to her once and have her on FB. Says she wants to see my kids, didn't even know she had a new grand daughter and grandson who is named after her father. Says she wants to meet up soon. I even offer to come there. But she never gives me an exact date/time to do this. I invited her to their birthday party and no answer. Not sure what to make of that. Not to surprised and had no real expectations anyways. Maybe I will try to start writing again. Not that life is too exciting right now. Maybe I can relate some of my phone fetish stories. You would never believe some of this shit. And the worst ones comes from people you would never believe. I have to blog for and advertise my characters alot tho, so we will see.

No comments: