Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nothing new

Well there is nothing much going on. Staying drug free, focusing on getting my kids adjusted to a new school year. I will be submitting my letter to the judge for early term proably next week, they will review my file and set a hearing date. I hate going in to court and I am a bit nervous. But if they deny me I will only have 6 more months to go. I have already done almost a year and half so...

Decided to just sell the beamer. Not really my style. It needed a lil body work so my husband and the new guy busted it out and flipped it for a nice price. We have a few possible hurricanes a brewin. One is supposed to pass us by but the other looks like it may hit. I hope not. 2004 was bad for hurricanes here. A tree fell on our house. I may get a few hydros or a morphine pill this weekend but if not...no biggie. But it would be nice to have a lil something.

And thats it, nothing really new and exciting much. I was having major pill cravings but they have subsided. I update my LJ alot morethan here if anyone is on there and wants to friend. I just like LJ alot more. I love all the communities, I have made alot of friends which is hard for me even over the internet. But if anything good and juicy comes up I will be sure to let ya know.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Where were you in 2004? I was in West Palm Beach and there was absolutely NO worse place to be that year, all 4 hurricanes slammed the fuck out of my city, we had mandatory 7pm curfews for months because people would steal cause people had missing walls!!! No power for 3weeks times 4!! What hurricanes are coming, that Fay was weak all it did was rain and wind a lil bit, I hear New Orleans is gonna get hit again...

shelley

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stories. Chasem_5@hotmail.com