Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More piccys

Agnew, he is part timber wolf and the father was some weird mix of shepard, corgi and goddess knows what else. So he has these really short legs. He is by far the smaretest dog I have ever had.









This is our newest, Appletini aka Apple Pancakes. My son found her cowering outside our door. The neighbors said she has been running the streets for days around here. We have not found an owner yet.





Page the guinea pig.



And poor Juna here was left at the clinic I used to work for. She is just an old girl.







Our phone line was down at work yesterday. That means I missed alot of calls and I am pissed. Monday is a good day for me. Guess the pervs are bursting at the seams on Mondays after having to be home with their familys all weekend.

I am jonsin for some pills. But I know, I can't, I'm just saying. I don't want to clean the house unless I have some hydros in me. I am going to get some roxi's this weekend but I got to go easy with those. They make me really sick if I over do it. But it's a damn good high if I get it just right.

The new lil chihuahua, Appletini, has made herself at home. One of the tomcats I feed appears to have a broken leg. We caught him late last night and crated him. He will go to the doc later today. I really hope it's just a sprain. We are going to chop his balls and get him to the adoption center.

4 comments:

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Aaawe, those are adorable pics:) Don't you just wish people were as nice as animals? lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these really sweet pics. You have adorable pups (and a lovely Guinea Pig). They all belong on cuteoverload!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, great animal pictures.

Check this blog out:

http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/

Libby

sKILLz said...

OMFG AppleTini? TOO FREAKING CUTEEEE!
I too am a BIG sucker for the lil guys!