Friday, August 8, 2008

Lonely?

For some reason I am feeling a bit sad. Maybe I am feeling a bit lonely in the world right now. I haven't been sad is so long. For most of my life it was so normal for me to be depressed. Now I am not used to it anymore. I don't get to see many of myfriends right now. Everyone is so busy just trying to get by. Plus alot of my close friends live in another town or out of state. A few of our closest friends have just bought houses so they are working their asses off right now. We all are feeling kind of the same. Sad they we haven't been able to hang out. But it's temporary. Plus I just got in contact with an old friend. We were so close once. But she did something shady and that was that. She didn't do it to purposely hurt me. She's just real fucked up. Anyhow, things will never be the same for us. And I don't know that I will ever find a friend that gets me on that level. No one ever gets me.

so to all the anons out there, now is a good time to take some shots at the poor miserable junkie to make yourselves feel superior.

edit: i am worried about c. his brother walked in and found him banging and told him he had to go to inpatient rehab to be able to continue to live there. he is going to move out. i am worried that he is gonna fuck himself up or maybe even od. he hasn't been up there long enough to make any good friends that really care for him. i wish he would come home and let us care for him. i would even clean up if he did so i could help him get clean. but he would have to listen to me and stay wawy from the ppl he left to get away from and i don't know he would do that. i am scared for him.

4 comments:

Melody Lee said...

I miss my friends too. I worry so much because I know what they are up to. For some reason being there just made me feel better cause it was like I could keep an eye on everybody. It's hard to be without them when they are all you've known for so long. I hope your friend is OK, wherever he is.

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

I've dealt with severe clinical depression for decades myself. I even went through a period where I thought I had beat it, but it's back to being the "norm" now. Keep fighting, sister. I know it's much easier said than done, but it's all I can say (hey, at least I'm not preaching some bullshit about Jeebus, lol). Oh, yea, getting older does not help either - I know. All my friends have friggin' babies & are married. Suckage.

Michelle said...

I thought your man was living with you?

Carrion Doll said...

shelley-he does, but he is busy working alot and I was alone alot this week. I am over it now.