Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flying Douchebags

For some reason lately I have been craving weed. I haven't smoked for the most part of 4 years and it hasn't really bothered me. What got me started on it was one night coming down off coke. I didn't have anything else, my bf was smoking and I really wished I could have. But this has happened before so IDK what the sudden interest is. I used to have dreams about it. I would "accidentally" smoke, forgetting I was on probation and I would wake up freaking out trying to figure out if it was real.

I have 18 hydros sitting in front of me. I am achy, chilly, sneezy and have a sore throat and can't take em. Isn't that about a bitch, haahaa. Oh well, it's just the way the cookie crumbles. I know what I am getting into and still choose to do it. So suffer away I will.

I have a new guilty pleasure. I know, I KNOW, it's really lame but... I like watching reruns of the old 90210. I didn't even watch that shit when it first came out. But for some reason I love to watch it now and sit there and bitch about how fucking stupid it is.

Oh and my bf is being a fucking total douchebag the last few days. I let him get away with it every now and then, get it out of his system. But he is pushing it. He is also bringing up a bunch of crap. Maybe I will explain all that one day, but it is alot and I have no patience so I will proably have to break it up into chapters or something, lol. For now, just know that he is a taurus and even when he knows he is wrong, will not admit it. This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I hate ppl who can't admit their faults an mistakes. Anyways, I'm bored. cya.

3 comments:

Melody Lee said...

I once had a 15 yr old kid look at me curiously( I had just commented on someone being a douchebag) and ask, " What is a douchebag? I know the douche part but what is the bag? I thought this was hilarious, I mean bag douches are way before my time but still.... I feel so fucking old! Come on kids, gather 'round. Let me learn ya about 8-tracks and Beta VCR's. 'Sigh'

Anonymous said...

I can't stop watching the Tori Spelling show on oxygen.

Libby

Michelle said...

...and pac-man!

I love weed, I quit all other drugs but I can't stop smoking that green. I have weed, I wish I had coke... although I'm quite glad I don't!

shelley