Monday, August 18, 2008

I am back

I know I just posted but I just read something that pisses me off.

Once again fucking NA being stuck up their own fucking asses.

How can ppl like this stick their fucking noses up at others?

It sickens me. It really, really does.

And all you fucking supporters, don't bother with your lame ass comments. Half the time I don't even read the whole comment. I have a short attention span and cannot be bothered with your rambling, seriously(and just because i responded to it, doesn't mean i read all of it, you ppl are all the same and say all the same shit overandoverandover again *sigh*). Even when I am dead bored, I have better things to do. I hate wasting time on bad movies and ppl I don't know nor care about talking shit. Of course obviously you guys love it since you come here and read me, even though you don't like what I write about, lol. If you are leaving it to spew your garbage so others can be subjected to your narrow mindedness go right ahead, be my guest.


Sooooo, this girl who's LJ I read. She has been in NA for years, giving it a real go. But it just wasn't enough, so she is on maintnance. But since she is on the meth program, stupid fucking NA won't help her because she is still "using". Go shove it up your fucking tight arse! She Found a methadone anon group online and bought a step book but has no sponser or anyone close to help her work the steps. She found a sponser online in another state, but I am sure having someone in person would be better. IDK. I think it's fucked up. Don't get me wrong...I do not COMPLETELY AGREE with the methadone program and I am not COMPLETELY AGAINST NA. To me whatever works for someone, to help keep them clean and happy is all that matters. I think NA can be a good program for alot of ppl but not EVERY SINGLE ADDICT. And they certainly have NO RIGHT at all to turn their nose up at other programs. This is what I hated about NA when I gave it a shot. The ppl who had 1 year were such fucking snots. And even the guy running the place told them they better be careful. The ones who had a long time clean, who forgot where they came from were the ones most at risk for relapse

It makes me ad for this girl. You can tell she really is trying the best way she knows how to get clean. She normally shoots 3 bags at a time and does not get high off her methadone. She is reaching out for help and no one will help her because they are so stuckup their own fat asses. Fuck em. More and more ppl are starting to smell their shit. She actually put off going on meth b/c they were telling her not too and it is what has saved her life. She is so happy that she decided to no longer listen to them.

Ok that's it I am done. haahaa.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, this is just a suggestion, but I like reading you and the purple on black just fucking destroys my eyeballs... you should switch to a lighter text color w/ black backround. Maybe light pink, yellow, white?

shelley

Melody Lee said...

I have been on methadone maintainance and while I myself would not do it again (the kick is a killer) I can say that being on it helped in so many ways. I was able to function without using which was a HUGE step for me. It has gotten a bad rap and I do agree with some of it but for some people it is the only way. Just like you said C.D., whatever works!
In Russia methadone is forbidden and just discussing it can get you in some serious shit, as a result their HIV and lifelong H addiction stats are astronomical. It's sad that self-righteous so and so's would rather have addicts die on the street than accept that there is another viable treatment option.

Michelle said...

Methadone saved my life and my babys life. NA makes me want to get high even if I didn't want to before, all that dope talk! So I know which one I prefer. But really, whatever makes you happy is what you should do, even if what makes you happy is getting high all day every day. Different tokes for different folks...

shelley

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrion Doll said...

Whoops I posted under one of my charaters for work, duh! lol.

what I said was...awwww shucks, I like purple and black. but thanks for the heads up, I don't want to kill anyones eyes.