Wednesday, August 6, 2008

With a quickness

I did not think I took enough hydros this weekend to have withdrawal symptoms, but guess what? Yeah I got sneezes/sniffles, aches and general not feeling well. It's not unbearable or anything and it gives me a good excuse to be totally lazy without guilt. As if I need an excuse, lol. I think my bf was getting pissed at my laziness last night. I just rolled over and flipped the channel. Anyhow, I am already lining up my stash for this weekend so I can do it all over again.

1 comment:

Melody Lee said...

We seem to have quite a bit in common, I too feel the effects of too much fun last weekend. I have also got all my ducks in a row for next weekend. I thought I was gonna have to go without but what do ya know I got a message and blammo, more dope. Who am I to say no when he went out of his way to let me know that he wasn't quite dry. I would never be so rude! :)