Friday, September 12, 2008

Update, not sure why I bother

I know I have been all but non-exsistent. Like I siad before, I am a livejournal addict so I write most of my stuff there. I'm going to give you the short version becuase I have been in poor health lately. I drank a few weeks back, I don't really drink at all anymore. But a friend I haven't seen in awhile came into town. Anyhow it took me two days to recover and the rest of the week I was rundown and nauseous. So the next friday I got an oxy and two hydrocodone. I took them and started to puke, ok no biggie they do that sometimes. A friend came by and gave me a free shot of coke and that was it. I was puking my guts up non stop. Puking so hard I could not hold myself up. Apparently my kidneys have had enough. So I got over that but since then I am rundown all the time. So tired I can barely move at times and I get nauseous alot. I am goig to take a pregnancy test tomorrow just to rule that out. But I have a sneaking suspiscion it's my kidneys or just the overall damage I've done. I also have cysts on my ovaries that are giving me alot of pain recently so I am going to be making my way to the doctors very soon. So other than the above named drugs I haven't and won't be doing anything until I get my health in order, which may very well keep me from doing anything for a very long time anyhow. Such is the life of an addict.*sigh*

**sidenote. I know the haters are gona be biting at this one. But there is nothing you can say that I haven't already accepted. I knew the health risk going in and still made the decision to use. And yeah, yeah, I know you think I'm a stupid junkie whore, whatever, blah blah blah, go fucking kill yourself. There I said it all for ya, ain't I soo nice, lol. Now you don't have to waste your time. Oh I forgot thats part of the point, your life sucks so you gota read about mine and throw your ignorant comments, otherwise your exsistence is bland.

1 comment:

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Hey, girl. Sorry you are not feeling well. I've been concerned with my own health issues due to my addiction as well. I hope everything is okay with your kidneys. Shit, I hope MY kidneys are okay after what I've been putting them through. Feel better and stay strong. Fuck the haters!