Tuesday, September 16, 2008

oh baby!

Went down to the health clinic and had it confirmed that I am indeed pregnant and get an appointment set up to get insurance and WIC. So I go back on Oct 1. I am actually starting to get a bit excited in spite of myself. However I am about to worry myself to death over my ovarian cysts. I am not usually a worrier so I blame it on the hormones. I also worry about the damage I have done to my body because of the drugs. Mainly the year and half of shooting coke, 6 months of that being almost everyday. I was not planning on more kids. But there is nothing I can do til I see the doctor, so I am trying to get myself all freaked out. I will keep you all posted on how things go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations to the mom to be! One day I'll have four!

Anonymous said...

I guess a congrats is in order. I hope you can make it thru. If only your addcition was heroin, then you could go on the methadone treatment.
I have a blog you might like to check out, and I have one at myspace too you might like to read. www.myspace.com/ppfaceannagrace
If not, such is life.
I suck anyway, your not missing out on anything. I hate myself and want to die. I wish i could have kids.

Anonymous said...

annagrace, i have no problem stayin clean during my pregnancies and breastfeeding period so everything will be a-ok.

and hun, there is no such thing as human waste, you are a person who deserves happiness and if you really want it, go get it.

i was too lazy to log in so i'll post this under anon, lol.

Carrion Doll

Anonymous said...

update your blog more! what's going on?