Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Carrion says: Fuck you Mittens!!
THIS is what I'm talking about! Hillary baby!

Sorry, had to gloat for a minute,lol. doing good, slowly catching up on everybody's blogs. Bugerlugs and Jane (Matt's mom) email me sometime if you get the chance. I really would love to get to know both of you better. You are both such beautiful creatures and I am honored that you even looked my way. :D Much love ladies!

Mini update: everythings about the same, working 3 companies now. It is going very well. Making plans to move to Ohio with some cousins and friends. All very like minded individuals, there is talk of a commune. Something my husband and I have always wanted to do. I am excited but guarded. we have made plans before that obviously never worked out. But we are making solid goals this time. Not just talking about what we want to do. I consider this to be mandatory for us, something we MUST do sooner rather than later. But the goal is 1 year. As long as I can make some good $$, it is doable in that time span. It will take some work but we need this. Florida is so fucked.

Kratom is still kicking ass for me. What a Goddess blessed herb. It is wonderful. I am going to have to be careful and start a taper. It does have it's downsides to. Just not nearly as bad as opies. So far so...great!

That's tits for now ya'll. I will have to write soon about my new company and my thoughts on REALLY dark hardcore fantasies and who has them the most. New company is seriously hardcore.



3 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Carrion Doll, Just flying by, blogger has allowed me to visit, at last . . . I'm honoured to have you as a friend and appreciate your encouragement, as well as you defending me to "Anon", thanks lovey!
What's all those words at the bottom of your post about? weird innit?
Anyway, hoping all is good with you and will catch up soon, take care, much love sent your way x x x

Carrion Doll said...

hmmm that is weird. I had written something there but can't remember what it was now. I have no idea how it ended up like that! lol

Carrion Doll said...

and ty! that stupid anon apparently has nothing better to do and is in need of people to slander to make himself feel like his life is worth something. fucking idiots.