Wednesday, October 31, 2012

'nother quickie

This has to be fast, I am swamped. The phone sex company I have been with 8 years has slowed down alot. So I took a job with two other companies. I am running all my characters from all three companies at the same time. We are flat broke. But I am already doing decent with company number 2, with a little work, I should be back on top soon.

Off the suboxone with the help of the most wonderful plant I have ever had the pleasure to meet, kratom. I wish doctors weren't so concerned with $$ and actually concerned with helping people. This plant has so many wonderful qualities. Not only can it help get someone through withdrawals painlessly and even feeling good. It also helps people with depression, anxiety and chronic pain. Oh yes! And you have never even heard of it have you? Wanna know why? We live in a country that takes away our freedom in small doses, til soon there will be nothing left.

Well, other than the being broke, which I am about to remedy, I am great. Much love to Jane (matts mom), bugerlugs, Anna and Melody Lee oh and Shane. Go check out Shane's blogs, NOW, he is the greatest unknown writer of our time. I promise you will not be disappointed. I am in love with his words. Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Shane's amazing writing, sex, drugs, debauchery, and fucked up family fun all in one place and beautifully written. Go now!! :  http://memoiresofaheroinhead.blogspot.com/
                                      http://sodogwewere.blogspot.fr/

1 comment:

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Hey, thanks Carrion Doll... I guess the greatest unknown writer is way better than the worst known writer. Love and Thoughts, Shane. X